Search and preview standards
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Between you, our customer, and us, ICONTEC, the seller.
When you order (an) ISO publication(s), you accept these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Sales Agreement") and the Customer Licence Agreement, so make sure you read all these terms before finalizing your purchase. Should you have any questions about this Sales Agreement, please contact us.
- Taxes. All prices are inclusive of local (ICONTEC) VAT. Payment of customs duties may be applied to orders and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Payment.Orders can be paid by credit card or bank transfer. We accept MasterCard and Visa. Payments by bank transfer must be made in Swiss Francs (CHF) and include your order number. All bank charges for remittances are borne by the purchaser. Your payment information will be processed immediately and confidentially.
- Security. We use SSL 128-bit encryption, the industry standard technology that allows you to communicate to our webstore via a secure, encrypted link, thus preserving data integrity and confidentiality. Because of the SSL-128-bit encryption your credit card details and your personal information are kept secure.
- Invoice. After placing your order, we will automatically e-mail your invoice in PDF format. Please make sure that during the shopping process you indicate your full billing information. The invoice will also be available to download from your account.
- Shipping. All orders for documents in paper format or CD-ROM are shipped from the ISO Central Secretariat, in Switzerland, and are dispatched as soon as the order has been processed (same day or next business day). Shipments will be made either by Standard delivery (Swiss Post, 4-15 business days, no tracking available) or by Express delivery (DHL, 2-4 business days, tracking available).
- Returns policy. We do not accept returns for purchases of electronic documents. For documents in paper format, CD-ROM or other similar media sent by post, returns are accepted in the case of an order having been mistakenly placed twice or on a case by case basis. In all cases, without exception, documents can only be returned upon agreement from ISO who will explain the procedure to follow.
- Termination, Limitations and Governing Law. See Clauses 7, 8 and 9 of the Licence Agreement, which are incorporated into this Sales Agreement.
Should you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last updated on 2017-02-01. We may amend these terms at our sole discretion by posting the revised terms on the website and shall be effect as of the date of their posting.