This document describes the AS4 Profile, which provides a subset of the functionality of ISO 15000‑1:2021, along with implementation guidelines based on the "just-enough" design principles and electronic data interchange functional requirements to trim down ISO 15000-1:2021 into a more simplified specification for web services business-to-business messaging.
- three conformance profiles of ISO 15000-1:2021 (see Clause 4);
- a number of AS4 additional features (see Clause 5);
- complementary requirements for the AS4 multi-hop profile (see Clause 6);
- AS4 usage profile of ISO 15000-1:2021 (see Clause 7);
- definitions of conformance (see Clause 8).
Annex A provides some sample messages to support implementation.
Annex B provides a sample XSLT stylesheet to generate an AS4 receipt.
This document is applicable to all types of organizations (e.g., commercial enterprises, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations) that exchange documents or data electronically using messaging.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2021-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 56
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 154 Processes, data elements and documents in commerce, industry and administration
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|