ISO/IEC 23000-13:2017 specifies the following:
- scene description elements for representing AR content;
- mechanisms to connect to local and remote sensors and actuators;
- mechanisms to integrated compressed media (image, audio, video, graphics);
- mechanisms to connect to remote resources such as maps and compressed media.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 146
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
- ICS :
- 35.040.40 Coding of audio, video, multimedia and hypermedia information
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 208||Paper|
ISO/IEC 23000-13:2014/Amd 1:2015
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.