ISO/IEC 9075-11:2016 speciﬁes an Information Schema and a Deﬁnition Schema that describes:
- The structure and integrity constraints of SQL-data.
- The security and authorization speciﬁcations relating to SQL-data.
- The features and subfeatures of ISO/IEC 9075, and the support that each of these has in an SQL-implementation.
- The SQL-implementation information and sizing items of ISO/IEC 9075 and the values supported by an SQL-implementation
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-12
Edition: 4Number of pages: 327
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32 Data management and interchange
- ICS :
- 35.060 Languages used in information technology
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Corrigenda / AmendmentsPublished
ISO/IEC 9075-11:2016/Cor 1:2019Published
ISO/IEC 9075-11:2016/Cor 2:2022
Will be replaced byUnder development
ISO/IEC DIS 9075-11
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.