This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
- logical data structures for a BSoC,
- enrolment procedures, and
- usage of commands and data structures defined in other ISO standards for BSoC.
ISO/IEC 17839-3.2016 does not define requirements for
- commands and data structures that apply to devices external to a BSoC, and
- commands and data structures that apply to logical interfaces inside a BSoC.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 Cards and security devices for personal identification
- ICS :
- 35.240.15 Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 92|
|std 2 92||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.