ISO/IEC 23000-13:2014 specifies:
- scene description elements for representing augmented reality content;
- mechanisms to connect to local and remote sensors and actuators;
- mechanisms to integrated compressed medias (image, audio, video, graphics);
- mechanisms to connect to remote resources such as maps and compressed medias.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-05
Edition: 1Number of pages: 118
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
- ICS :
- 35.040.40 Coding of audio, video, multimedia and hypermedia information
ISO/IEC 23000-13:2014Stage: 95.99
Corrigenda / AmendmentsWithdrawn
ISO/IEC 23000-13:2014/Amd 1:2015
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.