ISO/IEC 20009-2:2013 specifies anonymous entity authentication mechanisms based on signatures using a group public key in which a verifier verifies a group signature scheme to authenticate the entity with which it is communicating, without knowing this entity's identity.
ISO/IEC 20009-2:2013 provides:
- a general description of an anonymous entity authentication mechanism based on signatures using a group public key;
- a variety of mechanisms of this type.
ISO/IEC 20009-2:2013 describes:
- the group membership issuing processes;
- anonymous authentication mechanisms without an online Trusted Third Party (TTP);
- anonymous authentication mechanisms involving an online TTP.
Furthermore, ISO/IEC 20009-2:2013 also specifies:
- the group membership opening process (optional);
- the group signature linking process (optional).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 51
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
Buy this standard
|std 1 187||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 187||Paper|