This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 20022-1:2013 consists of:
- the overall description of the modelling approach;
- the overall description of the ISO 20022 Repository contents;
- a high-level description of the input to be accepted by the Registration Authority to feed/modify the Repository's DataDictionary and BusinessProcessCatalogue;
- a high-level description of the Repository output to be made publicly available by the Registration Authority.
BusinessTransactions and Message Sets complying with ISO 20022 can be used for electronic data interchange among any industry participants (financial and others), independently of any specific communication network. Network-dependent rules, such as message acknowledgement and message protection, are outside the scope of ISO 20022.
Note: This standard is updated by a Maintenance Agency or Registration Authority
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-05
Edition: 2Number of pages: 152
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 68/SC 9 Information exchange for financial services
- ICS :
- 03.060 Finances. Banking. Monetary systems. Insurance
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Will be replaced byUnder development
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.