This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 19500-3:2012 defines
- the syntax and semantics of a component model, based on CORBA IDL, and a corresponding meta-model,
- a language to describe the structure and state of component implementations, and a corresponding meta-model,
- a programming model for constructing component implementations,
- a runtime environment for component implementations,
- interaction between components and Enterprise Java Beans,
- meta-data for describing component-based applications, and interfaces for their deployment, and
- a lightweight subset of the component model, programming model and runtime environment.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 339
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Information technology
- ICS :
- 35.080 Software
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.