ISO/TR 12116:2008 describes four methods designed to simulate, by means of laboratory colour-fastness tests, the colour changes which take place in clothing during actual wear. The four methods are applicable to the following types of clothing:
- sports clothing (method 1);
- smocks and other shirt-like outer garments worn outdoors (method 2);
- indoor clothing and underwear (method 3);
- military uniforms (method 4).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-07
Edition: 1Number of pages: 7
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 38/SC 1 Tests for coloured textiles and colorants
- ICS :
- 59.080.01 Textiles in general
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|
ISO/TR 12116:2008Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.