ISO/IEC 24787:2010 establishes
- requirements for performing comparisons of biometric samples and returning decisions on an integrated circuit card, and
- security policies for on-card biometric comparison.
It also establishes commands and rules to permit pre-comparison computations to be done off-card.
ISO/IEC 24787:2010 does not establish
- requirements for off-card comparison implementations,
- requirements for system-on-card implementations, or
- modality-specific requirements for storage and comparison.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 38
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 Cards and security devices for personal identification
- ICS :
- 35.240.15 Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics
ISO/IEC 24787:2010Stage: 95.99
Corrigenda / AmendmentsWithdrawn
ISO/IEC 24787:2010/Cor 1:2013
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.