This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2014. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 20242-1:2005 provides an overview of the particularities of International Standard ISO 20242 and its use in the computer-aided testing environment, the main aim of ISO 20242 being to provide users with:
- independence from the computer operating system;
- independence from the device connection technology (device interface/network);
- independence from device suppliers;
- the ability to certify device drivers with connected devices and their behaviour in the context of a given computer platform;
- independence from the technological device development in the future.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2005-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 5 Interoperability, integration, and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
Buy this standard
|std 1 61|
|std 2 61||Paper|