This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 17356-5:2006 defines a set of services for node monitoring (NM). NM consists of the following:
- interface to interact with the Application Programming Interface(API);
- algorithm for node monitoring;
- internal interfaces (NM <-> COM, etc.);
- algorithm for transition into sleep mode; and
- NM protocol data unit (NMPDU).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2006-02
Edition: 1Number of pages: 117
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 22/SC 31 Data communication
- ICS :
- 43.040.15 Car informatics. On board computer systems
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.